Terms & Conditions
As a user of this website, you hereby waive any and all such claims against TechnicalAssist.net, its partners, affiliates, and website contributors. You also agree that the foregoing limitations are vital elements of this agreement, and that the website and any material contained therein would not be provided to you in the absence of such limitations.
- Nature of the Content
- This website is intended to provide information about TechnicalAssist.net’s commercial services, news and also information that falls under any of the areas where TechnicalAssist.net offers its commercial services, but which are not of a commercial nature. All the information provided is not intended to constitute or to be a substitute for professional advice from qualified professionals. You therefore agree that TechnicalAssist.net is not engaged in rendering legal, economics, corporate or technical services or providing advice thereon by publishing such information and materials on this website, and that your use of the website does not create any relationship between you and TechnicalAssist.net that may, under any circumstance, be classified as a professional-client relationship. Accordingly, we accept no responsibility for any consequence relating either directly or indirectly to any action or lack thereof that you decide to engage in on the basis of the information on this website or any of the external links that this website leads to. While TechnicalAssist.net endeavours to keep the information on this website accurate, complete and up-to-date, we will not be held responsible for any damage or loss related to the inaccuracy, incompleteness or lack of timeliness of the information given on this website.
- Payment & Billing
- Technicalassist.net services will be provided once the full amount has been paid. The accepted method of payment are cards issued by Visa & Mastercard. Payment will be processed by our PCI compliant gateway partner and data transfer is passed via secure SSL. Once the funds have cleared, the billing descriptor on your credit card statement will appear as CERESPIAZZI, +18778493704.
The content on this website is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranty of any kind. TechnicalAssist.net disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information contained on this site.
Any links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply endorsement by the entity owning the content on the linked website. TechnicalAssist.net does not make any representations regarding any websites that may be accessed through this Website, and shall not be held responsible for any of the contents or the use of any other websites linked to TechnicalAssist.net’s own website.
- Cancellation and Refunds of Digital Subscriptions
- Monthly and Annual Subscription Billing
- Annual Subscription Billing
- Changes to Content or Access
- Cancellations by Us
- Cancellation and Refunds of One-Time Purchases
- Delivery Policy
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
You can cancel your digital product at any time by contacting us through our Contact Form. For international customers, please CONTACT US.
Group Subscription billing cycles and terms of cancellations may differ and are governed by the terms set forth in the Agreement or SOW.
When you cancel, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period. Cancellations are effective the following billing cycle. You will not receive a refund for the current billing cycle. You will continue to have the same access and benefits of your product for the remainder of the current billing period. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
If you cancel your annual subscription, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. If you cancel in the final 30 days, the cancellation will not take effect until the end of your current billing period. Your access and privileges will continue to the end of the current billing period, and you will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
We reserve the right to make changes to our digital products at any time. If we temporarily reduce or eliminate the charge for content or access that you are currently paying for under different terms, you will not receive a refund.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your subscription or product for any reason, with or without notice and without further obligation. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances. If any or all of our digital products are temporarily unavailable, you will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
One-time purchases cannot be canceled or refunded. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
An agent will be allocated to you upon a successful transaction of the selected technical support and/or services you have ordered. This allocation period can take up to 48 hrs on business days Monday – Thursday. The allocation period for Friday purchases will commence the following Monday.